Yesterday, the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Alumni Association elected its new national leadership.
The congress met at the 250 seater lecture theatre in the premises of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso.
In a release co-signed by Mr Olayinka Olafare who was elected the chairman of the association’s electoral Committee and Mr. Abiodun Ajayi, the Secretary of the Electoral Committee.
The Electoral Committee relied on Article B Section 1, Article Ten Section III and Article Eleven and Twelve of the 2014 constitution of the LAUTECH ALUMNI ASSOCIATION as amended.
According to the Press statement, the following financial members of various chapters were elected and took their oath of office immediately.
1. National President = Chief LukmonAtobatele
2. National Vice President = Tope Salami
3. Vice President (North) = Aremu John Oyetunji
4. Vice President (South) = Dr. Lawal Ismail Akinlade
5. Secretary = Dr.Adetumbi Saheed Ige
6. Assistant Secretary = Oladosu Olayemi Mansuru
7. Public Relations Officer = Adeagbo Oluwaseun Samuel
8. National Treasurer = Owoeye Ifedayo
9. National Financial Secretary = Monsurat Alagbe
10. National Social Secretary = Funmi Kolade
11. National Auditor = Osadare Adewale
12. Ex Officio = OladayoAlabi
13. Akeem Olode Ankirun
The newly elected National Executive Committee the LAUTECH ALUMNI ASSOCIATION is made up of eminently qualified alumnus of Lautech who have made significant impact in their chosen careers and have contributed immensely to the development of the University and the alumni Association.
Alhaji Lukmon Atobatele had previously served as the Pioneer Vice President (South) and later as National Vice President of the Lautech Alumni Association, Tope Salami is an accomplished investor in Housing, Dr Lawal Ismail Akinlade, a medical doctor is the immediate past Chairman of the Nigerian Medical Association in Ogun state, while Adeagbo Oluwaseun Samuel, a foremost broadcaster of repute is a Public Relations Guru .
The newly elected national executive committee will serve for a 3 years single term in line with the 2014 constitution of the association.